з/п не указана
Analyzing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts. Managing revenue and gross margin for sales. Drive ROI approach to business proactively recommending ways to reduce costs and increase profits. Developing and monitoring performance in relations to revenue and margin target.
Preparing financial statements on a monthly basis (down to GM); making sure spending is in line with budgets; producing full set of reports required by ITG HQ / Local management. Preparing ad-hock reports in agreement with the superiors. Preparing briefs and bridges for Board team, highlighting upcoming concerns, opportunities and relevant market insights.
• Act as a business partner to other Departments
Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions; interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers. Working in close cooperation with I&I, Sales and Marketing to understand sales performance trend and estimate opportunities.
Assisting Head of FBP in ad-hoc projects, mainly development of controlling systems and tools.
• University degree in Finance / Economics / Mathematics. CIMA/ACCA certification is a plus
• 2+ year experience in financial analysis / finance business partnering
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Proficient in Excel, knowledge of SAP and SRM is a plus, ability to master new systems quickly
• Must be highly organized, accurate and attentive to details
• Ability to work under pressure
• Advanced English