з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
CBRE - leading multinational real estate company is glad to announce the opening of Finance Analyst.
We know we’re the biggest property consultancy in the world. But we also like to think we’re the best one to work for. Why? Because we understand that a career is about more than just hard work. It’s about achievement, rewards, job satisfaction and fun! People are our most precious asset. We owe our success to their talent and commitment to delivering superlative service. So we do all that we can to attract the best – and keep them.
If you are hard-working, professional and adaptable: happy working in a famous, close-knit team and committed to the growth of our global organization, then you could be just who we are looking for.
· Revenue by department line reporting;
· Accrued revenue and commissions review and monitoring;
· Debtors analysis and reporting;
· Cash Flow analysis and reporting;
· Revenue forecast analysis and reporting;
· Intercompany accounts control;
· Ad hoc management reporting.
· Education: Master’s degree in Accounting / Finance;
· Work Experience: 1-3 years of finance area;
· English – intermediate;
· Analytical skills;
· Advanced communication skills;
· Advanced MS office user (Excel);
· Knowledge of 1C accounting program.
· Work location: Moscow City, m. Mezhdunarodnaya
· Competitive salary;
· Medical insurance.