Senior revenue finance analyst
з/п не указана
We are family of 8000 engaged people at Coca-Cola HBC Russia. We are essential part of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, one of the world’s largest bottlers and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our everyday mission is to delight 595 million consumers by offering a choice of over 136 iconic global and favorite local brands. In the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 day a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 28 countries. Across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
We believe that our people are the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC.
Сoca-Cola HBC Russia announces a competition for the position of Senior Finance Analyst.
Senior Finance Analyst is a part of commercial finance team and will be responsible for FP&A activities related to country revenue, i.e. actuals reporting to the HQ, rolling forecasts, preparation and submissions of annual plans and supporting key partners with sufficient analytics and advice for decision making.
- Perform timely actuals reporting of revenue actuals to CFO / sales / group headquarters.
- Sustain and enhance daily / weekly revenue tracking tools and analytics.
- Evaluate and align promotion activities for the month / quarter to ensure efficient delivery of financial and sales targets.
- Pricing initiatives evaluation and approval.
- Coordinate cross-functional communication between sales, marketing and demand planning departments for volume and sales allowances budgets planning during BP, rolling estimates etc.
- Risks and Opportunities assessment, development and implementation for gap closing plans if required.
- University degree (finance, economics & mathematics preferred)
- 2+ year experience in financial analysis
- Technical Skills: strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel / Powerpoint), SAP/BW work experience, understanding of management reporting & variance analysis principles, analytical and strategic thinking.
- Soft skills: network building and communication oriented, cross-functional work experience, learning agility, drive for change. strong leadership ability.
- Qualified/Part-qualified Accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA,etc) is an advantage
- Advanced English
- Competitive salary
- Voluntary medical insurance for employee
- Life insurance for employee
- Meals & mobile allowances
- Good opportunities for professional and career growth within an international company
- Office location: ComCity, metro station Rumyantsevo
You could be our secret ingredient!