Lamoda is a fashion tech retail platform and lifestyle goods store. The company's goals are to provide customers with original and hi-quality fashion pieces despite their income and location and to be a personal assistant for fashion, beauty and lifestyle. Lamoda's story started in 2011 with online store launch. Since that the company developed machine learning technologies, created its logistics provider LM Express with delivery in 150 cities in Russia, offered a marketplace and B2B services for brands and partners.
Lamoda apps with more than ten million installations on mobile devices are leading in Russia in its category and provide more than 60% of all the company purchases. A unique monthly audience of Lamoda services is more than eleven million visitors. The staff of the company employs about 5000 people. Lamoda portfolio is rich with almost 3000 local and international brands and growing.
Brand Solutions is a department providing marketing services on internal and external channels for brands that are presented on Lamoda.
- Planning marketing campaigns for partners on both Lamoda internal and external channels;
- Coordinating the campaigns: agreeing on media channels, materials, dates, reporting;
- Development and realization of 360-degree campaigns;
- Influencer marketing campaigns realization;
- Working on marketing campaigns for up to 50 brands per season;
- Campaign timing and execution control;
- Working with Lamoda internal teams to provide better services and reaching campaign goals (onsite, email, media display, social media, PR, etc.);
- Establish productive working relations with partners;
- Working on incoming requests for acquiring new partners and budgets;
- Be innovative and propose innovative solutions;
- Analyzing previous campaigns and reports to ensure positive results in the upcoming campaigns;
- Preparing presentations for Brand strategies;
- Control over documentations and payments (technical part done by Department Coordinator, Manager to control and assist if needed).
- Higher education, preferably in marketing, management, business;
- 2-3 years, as an account manager in the advertising agency or media selling or ecommerce companies;
- Media/advertising agency or media sales-house experience would be a plus;
- Experience with fashion / beauty brand segments would be a plus;
- MC Office (Power Point – a must, Excel);
- Upper-intermediate (high level of verbal and written);
- Ready to travel (up to 1-2 times per year).
- Attractive total compensation package (fixed and variable parts), medical insurance, competitive benefits;
- Official employment;
- Discount on the entire range of products;
- Corporate English courses;
- Corporate fitness and yoga.