Senior Business Analyst
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Kimberly-Clark® makes the essentials for a better life – with great brands like Huggies® Kleenex® and Kotex®. While growing our $18+ billion global business, we also help build your career through engaging experiences and endless opportunities. If innovative thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come unleash your power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark offers "Senior Business Analyst "position.
Main Purpose of Job
Partner with the business teams by providing financial leadership, advise/counsel and influence to drive the development and related achievement of key plans, strategies and goals based upon the applicable portfolio role. Provide evaluation, analysis and direction on all relevant projects/issues/business opportunities by supplying timely and with meaningful business/financial information. This includes identifying business opportunities, anticipating risks and recommending solutions. Interpret and communicate financial information effectively with business partners and actively provide business team education to ensure comprehension of financial analysis. Proactively challenge and improve business plans to add value and highlight risks and support development of mitigation plans. Be a trusted business partner who is accountable for seeking the truth and developing the best alternatives to drive enterprise value
1. Results analysis. On a monthly basis support month closure process with the calculation of D&A and Trade Promo accruals. Prepare monthly analysis of GtN budget spend, deep-dive into results and run change analysis vs PY, Budget, LE. Come up with summary of key highlights and trends in GtN P&L lines. Prepare follow-up plan and track progress. Present standard deck to sales and TM team. Support sales and TM team in understanding of the financial results and come up with recommendations.
2. Financial planning.
Participate in the quarterly financial forecasting process. Understand key trends. Prepare and explain AOC vs previous forecasts. Constantly improve forecast accuracy, follow-up on deviations. Prepare q-ly target setting reports for the sales team. Prepare weekly GtN outlook for the month and Q-ly GtN outlook for Sales Team. Analyze the outlook deviations vs latest forecast, highlight risks & opportunities, communicate with TM and Sales Team for GtN performance improvement.
3. Financial control. Ensure sales team plans bottom up are in line with company plans. Control GtN actual spend vs. Budget. Propose corrective actions when needed. Ensure all investments meet compliance rules and are aligned with CFI, local tax rules and Internal Control requirements.
4. Ensure that all investments are based on financial effectiveness. Ensure that all investments are based on financial effectiveness. Support and drive process of activities’ evaluation through its business cycle: pre-evaluation and decision making, monitoring and post evaluation, history analysis and activity classification.
5. Business partnering. Be a trustful partner for commercial team and provide support in all financial issues, while generating innovative solutions in work situations. Provide financial leadership, advise/counsel and influence to drive the development and related achievement of key plans, strategies and goals. Drive finance agenda by continuous people education and update on financial topics.
6. Projects. Lead the various projects in the area of business analysis or x-functional.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- University degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Minimum experience of 3+ years in corporate reporting or business analysis in a multinational FMSG company, controlling experience strongly desired
- Experience of project management and strong commercial orientation are essential
- Knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS
- Fluent English
- Proven experience with SAP, Excellent MS Office
- Aligning performance to success
- Building strategic relationships and networking
- Winning mindset
- Compelling Communication, Customer Focus
- Drive for results, Fuel Innovation
- Strategic Decision Making
* - Unleash your power - Раскройте Ваш потенциал;
** - Great Place to Work®, World's Best Multinational Workplaces - Рейтинг лучших работодателей среди международных компаний, ежегодно составляемый Институтом Great Place to Work® (США) на основе результатов крупнейшего ежегодного международного исследования условий труда.