VTB Group’s Corporate Investment Business is a leader in the international investment banking sector in Russia. VTB Capital has achieved significant results since it was founded in 2008 and has carved out a reputation of a reliable business partner for clients from around the world. VTB Capital operates in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Zug, Frankfurt am Main, Sofia and Vienna, with headquarters in Moscow.
Finance Change Management Team is a part of the CIB Finance team within VTB Capital.
The primary role of the team is to perform business analysis and general project management activities related to Finance CtB function.
CtB Projects cover the following areas:
- Realization of new reporting requirements
- Development of new IT instruments/functionality
- General automation of Finance processes
- New products and business streams
In addition to project management activities, Finance CtB performs advisory role for other Finance Team under minor automation / organizational activities.
Position is required:
- WIM new business initiatives analysis and testing within full cycle integration testing
- Reconciliations business and technical requirements analysis
- Finance department change projects: regulatory and accounting projects, 635 п and 532 п regulations
- Managing and delivering project work in the Finance function
- Business Analysis, preparation of business requirements, confirmation of technical requirements for automation
- Project opening, documentation, communication, reporting
- Project working group meetings facilitation and documentation
- Creation of Prototypes (MS Excel, MS Excel, VBA, Business Objects
- Description of methodology
- Prepare Test Cases / Perform User Acceptance Testing / Reconciliation
- Defining Accounting, P&L and Risk configurations for systems.
- Working with other areas of the Bank to identify and implement process improvements to streamline the Bank’s data processing and financial infrastructure.
- Ongoing maintenance and improvement of all aspects of the accounting, regulatory and risk and pnl process.
- Perform ad hoc ‘deep dives’ on key risk areas or locations working with the relevant BAU teams in the location
Key Competencies & Qualifications
A qualified accountant (ACMA, ACCA or ACA) or qualified by experience (>5 years)
Strong experience in leading the projects with the proven track record of delivery of Finance projects
Broad product knowledge
Good knowledge of trading PnL, attribution and balance sheet production
Good working knowledge of financial markets
Strong accounting knowledge including regulatory and technical environments e.g. IFRS
Communicational skills to maintain effective relationship with project stakeholders
- CBR / IFRS accounting principles
- Principles of management accounting
- Corporate banking products (L&D, derivatives, commission products /GTB, asset management)
- VBA, MS Excel (advanced), MS Access (ability to create database, SQL, VBA)
- Experience with Business Objects / QlikView
- Back Office
- and/or Finance and / or
- IT Business Analyst
Project management skills
Basic/Intermediate understanding project management methodology (PMI / PRINCE2):
- Essential project documentation
- Project Cycles
- Project Roles
- Official employment
- Competitive salary
- Professional training and development
- Voluntary medical insurance for employee and their family members, life and health insurance, banking products on attractive terms
- Sport and corporate events
- Ability to build your career in the leading Russian investment bank