You will be responsible for a 360-degree finance view, including management reporting, planning, finance processes and systems harmonisations, plan vs. actual analysis, internal and external business performance materials preparation.
- interact with and report to WCA (Winter Capital Advisers) private equity fund;
- design and maintain projects’ financial models (including new products);
- perform financial planning and analysis;
- proactively cooperate with function directors or other involved employees to provide proper and number-driven explanations for deviations or changes;
- review and provide finance guidance to cross-functional projects, including product initiatives;
- build a number-driven decision-making atmosphere and bring finance authorisation to designated projects;
- participate in the preparation of investors’ materials, including regular Board of directors presentations and materials related to various ad-hoc requests;
- liaison with external parties, including representatives of investors, for various issues and follow-up requests related to work product provided to them;
- perform ad-hoc analysis according to management requests.
Qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Minimum qualification:
- university degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration;
- finance Professional qualification (will be considered as a plus), particularly, ACCA / CIMA / CFA in final progress stages or completed.
- 1-2 years of experience preferably in FP&A, management reporting or finance analysis;
- proven track record of successfully delivering finance work products, including financial reporting and financial modelling;
- clear ownership / accountability and track business performance;
- solid finance and accounting knowledge, including IFRS (or US GAAP) and RAS;
- finance modelling skills, including basic investment analysis principles;
- stress management: ability to work with multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly; readiness for non-standard working hours;
- relationship management: ability to build relationships with different stakeholders
Сompany offers a competitive salary, annual bonus, a number of corporate benefits