з/п не указана
Juice Branch of Сoca-Cola HBC Russia is looking for energetic Brand Marketing Manager with good experience and entrepreneurial mindset, to drive premium brands in a new developing chilled category.
About the job:
You will develop and execute strategy and initiatives for 2 exiting and innovative brands:
- local brand Rich – it’s an “umbrella” brand and you will be responsible for its chilled portfolio
- and innocent, which is UK brand
Your objective will be to deliver growth and business results, while shaping and developing the new category.
You’d be a part of premium brands team, reporting to Marketing Manager. You will closely work with commercial team, RND, support functions, IMC and experiential team, as well as global innocent partners.
- Develops long-term and mid-term vision and brands’ growth strategies to build equity of the brand (love and value) and deliver business results (revenue, profit and market share):
- Identifies growth opportunities across consumers, customers and regions
- Creates right brand portfolio to achieve sustainable competitive advantage and differentiation.
- Drives and delivers innovation agenda – developing new products, sub-lines, etc.
- For Rich chilled: ensures strategy and portfolio fit “mother” brand vision and positioning
- Develops and leads execution of activities within the annual marketing campaigns. Applying precision marketing approach to all marketing campaigns
- Follows brands’ guidelines implementation in all communication elements
- Responsible for brands’ DME creation and controls effectiveness of its using
- Develops a subordinate
- Leads the involvement of all necessary functions
- Regularly tracks brand and business KBIs, suggests and implements corrective actions when relevant
- University diploma
- Fluent English
- At least 3 years in brand management preferably in international FMCG
- Experience and knowledge of launching new categories/ subcategories
- Experience and knowledge of building premium brands
- Experience and knowledge of portfolio management
- Experience of developing new products
- Experience of leading cross functional projects
- Experience of managing direct reports
- Experience in developing support campaigns, following precision marketing
- Proactively seek information of consumer needs and market opportunities, applies both disciplines to drive innovation agenda
- Ability to analyze facts and conceptual information. Identify opportunities and barriers, make well-considered decisions to transform them into compelling business cases
- Strong communication and influential skills to persuade and inspire others, ability to align initiatives among key stake holders
- Strong leadership skills – both people and processes management
- Strong skills of managing cross-functional projects
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Maturity and confidence to work independently and in complex ambiguous environment and to deal with senior stakeholders
- Willingness to work on all things both big and small, to get things done
- Positive mindset